Sale-A-Bration flyer. They are available until 3/31 as a free gift with a $50 purchase. One of the things that I love about this card is that is not as color coordinated as most of my other projects.
Wednesday, March 26, 2014
Wednesday, March 19, 2014
scalloped tag topper punch.
1. Cut paper to 3" x 6 1/4"
2. Place paper in the punch (as shown in the figure above). Center the paper and punch. Flip and punch the other side.
3. Trim off the tabs of paper left from punching.
4. Score one of the scalloped ends.
5. Score the paper at 3" from the first score line.
6. Fold along the score lines.
This technique can be used to make cards of all sizes. You can also use this technique with other punches (slipping the paper in when it is not the designed size for that punch).
Wednesday, March 12, 2014
aqua painters. They come in a pack with two different sizes and very easily to fill with tap water. I have had mine for around 8 years.
Wednesday, March 5, 2014
I love using Washi tape on my projects, it is not just for cards! It can be used on anything - scrapbook pages, gifts, journals, etc. Wahsi tape tears easily and is easy to remove (in case you do not put it in the right place the first time - not that that would ever happen). This card has Retro Fresh This and That Designer Washi Tape on the tag (multi colored stripes) and towards the bottom (the blue line with arrows).