Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Technique of the Week: Layering

First of all, I would like to thank the 3 people that read my blog every week.  There is so much to learn about blogging - how to do it, when to do it - the list is endless.  Even though the amount of things to learn is overwhelming, I grow more confidant with every post.  Until of course I can not figure something out and then I have to call my friend that writes a great blog that you can find here.

This week's technique is about layering.  The focal image was stamped twice once with Basic Gray and once with Bermuda Bay.  The friendship banner was cut out of the Bermuda Bay image and placed over the Basic Gray image using Stampin' Dimensionals.

If you are still reading - I would love it if you left a comment!  Have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. I like how you stamped the image twice...cool look. And I love that stamp set!

    ReplyDelete